Citrine Natural Gemstone Cluster
Citrine Natural Gemstone Cluster Healing Properties:
Citrine is a great manifester, helping to clear and activate the lower chakras, the powerful points in our energy system for manifestation and creation work. Citrine helps us to maintain direction and overcome obstacles. It can assist with setting proper emotional boundaries and clearly maintaining them. Citrine has a playful energy that can bring light and optimism.
- Keywords: Manifestation, personal will, mental clarity, creativity
- Chakras: Base, sacral, solar plexus
- Element: Fire
- Zodiac Signs: Cancer, Leo, Gemini, Aries, Libra
- Birthstone: November
- Number: 6
Citrine History and Uses:
The name Citrine comes from the French word citron meaning lemon. It was used as a gemstone in Greek jewelry as long ago as 300BC. Citrine varies in color from the deep amber of heat-treated Amethyst to the pale yellow of natural Citrines.
Citrine Geological Description:
Citrine is a member of the quartz family, a silicon dioxide mineral with a hardness of 7. Its yellow color comes from the inclusion of iron in the quartz.
Natural Citrine is mostly a pale yellow color, while the darker, more orange specimens are often heat treated Amethyst. Deposits of natural Citrine are found in Brazil, Africa, Madagascar, Spain, Russia, France, Scotland, and the USA.
Affirmation: I commit to exploring my creative resources to generate abundance in my life.
- The price is for one (1) gemstone cluster.
- These are all real crystals & semi-precious gemstones.
- Each gemstone has its own unique personality, energy, and vibration, where no two stones are alike so please allow for variation in size and color.
- If you have specific questions or concerns, always inquire, we will be glad to search for that particular item you are interested in.
We Also Recommend