Deep within long forgotten ruins, the adventuring party stands before a massive entryway. Remnants of frankincense and myrrh litter the ground, evidence of past offerings. The large door within the entryway slowly begins to open, a strong aromas of moss and hemp wafting into the halls. A voice beckons to the adventurers to enter.
Scent Notes: Frankincense, Myrrh, Moss Hemp & Vetiver
* Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
* Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents.
* Trim the wick to one-quarter inch each time the candle is lit. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large.
* Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
* Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax.
* A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
*Dice not included.
Crystal Healing Disclaimer
All information about metaphysical properties is for reference only. It is a combination of research on how the gemstones have been used by different cultures today and throughout history, and our own personal experience. We do not recommend using crystals as a substitute for conventional medical or psychological treatment and do not claim they cure or heal medical conditions. Please always listen to the advice of your medical professional and only use crystals as a complementary therapy in addition to medical treatment.
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …