Chrysocolla Tumbled Gemstone
Chrysocolla Crystal Healing Gemstone Properties
Chrysocolla facilitates the expression of our heart’s deepest truth and our mind’s greatest knowledge. Also, its calming, soothing energy helps to release stress, anxiety, and fear-based imbalances in the body. Similarly, Chyrsocolla dispels fiery energies, angry words, and sarcasm. As a stone aligned with Goddess energies, it can balance and empower the feminine aspects in both women and men.
- Keywords: Communication, expression of the sacred, goddess energies, gentleness and power
- Chakras: Throat, heart, root
- Element: Water
- Zodiac Signs: Virgo, Gemini, Taurus, Cancer
- Number: 5
History and Uses
Chrysocolla was first described by Theophrastus in 315 BCE who used it as a soldering agent. The name comes from the Greek chrysos, “gold”, and kolla, “glue”. In ancient Egypt, it was referred to as the wise stone because it was thought to calm the mind and aid in negotiations. Similarly, it has been known throughout history to bring strength and comfort to those who live alone or in seclusion.
Chrysocolla is a hydrous copper silicate mineral with a hardness of 2 to 4. Its crystal system is amorphous. Chrysocolla is frequently found in oxidized copper deposits, often in association with Malachite and Azurite. Deposits are found in Chile, Zaire, Russia, and the USA
Affirmation: I listen deeply to the voice within and express it with freedom, spontaneity, passion, and reverence.
- The price is for one (1) tumbled gemstone
- These are all real crystals & semi-precious gemstones.
- Each gemstone has its own unique personality, energy, and vibration, where no two stones are alike so please allow for variation.
- Stones choices vary and are not always the same as the photo.
- If you have specific questions or concerns, always inquire, we will be glad to search for that particular item you are interested in.
We Also Recommend