Wicca for One: The Path of Solitary Witchcraft
Wicca for One: The Path of Solitary Witchcraft by Raymond Buckland
“A step-by-step guide to Wicca as a lifestyle; practical, easy to read, and no-nonsense in tone.”
—Shelley Rabinovitch, author of The Encyclopedia of Modern Witchcraft and Neo-Paganism
The Father of American Wicca, Raymond Buckland, provides this indispensable, comprehensive handbook to the solitary practice of Wicca through every season of life.
For readers of The Green Witch by Arin Murphy-Hiscock and The Spell Book for New Witches by Ambrosia Hawthorn, this modern guide will help you learn to add depth to your solo practice from a master of his craft. Wicca for One is a journey through expert advice on becoming a Witch and improving your life through magic.
You will learn how to master spells, rites, traditions, and celebrations alone while learning the following:
· The advantages and drawbacks of practicing solitary Wicca
· Constructing the tools and sacred space needed to create magic every day
· Using dreamwork, tarot cards, crystals, nature, astrology, and other divinations
· Maintaining ethics without the guidance of a coven
· Developing the power to heal and to ward off negativity
Let Wicca for One be your guide and inspiration as you travel the time-honored path of the solitary practitioner
Trade Paperback | English | 288 pages | 6 "W x 9 "H x 1 "D
We Also Recommend