Vampires: The Occult Truth
Vampires: The Occult Truth by Konstantinos
Discover the strange world of the undead and the proof that creatures of the night exist.
The facts about vampires are stranger than anything you may have read, heard, or imagined before. Vampires rips away the myth and exposes the habits and lifestyles of these beings. The author reveals the occult truths about these creatures, including actual first-person encounters with vampires of all types―the ancient undead of folklore, contemporary mortal blood drinkers, and the most dangerous creatures of all: psychic vampires who intentionally drain the life force from their victims.
- Learn about the four types of vampires
- Read about vampire legends from around the world
Discover vampires from history, including:
- Arnold Paole of Serbia
- Peter Plogojowitz and the Count de Cabreras of Hungary
- The vampire of Croglin Grange, Cumberland, England
- Countess Elizabeth Bathory, responsible for up to 650 deaths
- Gilles de Rais
- Fritz Haarman, of Germany, from ninety years ago
- John Haigh of Yorkshire, England, from just before WWII
- And, of course, the real Vlad Dracula
- Present-day blood drinkers
- How to protect yourself from vampires
Included are letters from contemporary vampires; you will be shocked and surprised as you discover what these people are really like. Besides learning about the psychic vampire that unintentionally drains you of your energy as well as the intentional psychic vampire, you'll learn rituals for protection and methods to avoid falling into their clutches.
Trade Paperback | English | 208 pages | 6 x 9 x 1 IN
We Also Recommend