Honey Calcite Natural Gemstone
Honey Calcite Crystal Properties
Honey Calcite teaches us about the right use of power. It encourages responsibility in leadership and can help with recovering from abusive situations. Honey Calcite increases feelings of self-worth, confidence, and courage and assists to overcome obstacles. It is helpful for learning of all types and developing skills.
- Keywords: Clarity of insight and action, confidence, persistence, intellectual power
- Chakras: Root, solar plexus, third eye
- Element: Fire, Wind
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer, Leo, Pisces, Aries
- Number: 3
Calcite History and Uses:
Calcite gets its name from the Greek word “chalix” meaning lime. It comes in a wide variety of colors including, red, green, orange, yellow, blue, pink, clear, black, and white. It is one of the most common minerals on Earth, making up the basis of limestone and marble, it takes many different forms and is formed in many different geological environments. Some forms fluoresce blue or red under UV light. It has been used to make cement and mortar and very clear translucent calcite has been used to make gun sights and geological (polarizing) microscopes.
Honey Calcite Geological Description:
Calcite is a calcium carbonate mineral with a hardness of 3. It comes in a wide variety of forms and colors and is found on every continent of the world. Calcite makes up the major part of marble and limestone. Honey Calcite occurs in either massive or rhombohedral crystal form and the best specimens come from Mexico.
Affirmation: I use my power to benefit the highest good of all beings.
- The price is for one (1) natural raw gemstone.
- These are all real crystals & semi-precious gemstones.
- Each gemstone has its own unique personality, energy, and vibration, where no two stones are alike so please allow for variation.
- If you have specific questions or concerns, always inquire, we will be glad to search for that particular item you are interested in.
We Also Recommend