Reiki 1 Course -05/20/17 11am-3pm
Reiki I Course: You will receive instruction and the attunement to heal yourself and others on the physical level. This a certified course. Reiki 1 certificate will be received upon completion.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese word, "Rei" meaning Universe, and "Ki" meaning Energy.
Everybody and everything exists of energy. This energy flows through us, surrounds us and nourishes us; it is the reason why we are able to live.
As we go through life, we may develop blocks that prevent us from the energy flowing through us in an optimum way. If this goes on for a long period of time, we may become emotionally drained or even physically ill. We may experience symptoms like fatigue and depression; our energy becomes imbalanced.
What does Reiki do?
- Promotes natural self-healing
- Balances the energies in the body
- Releases blocks and suppressed feelings
- Treats symptoms as well as causes of disease
- Strengthens immune system
- Balances organs and glands, and their bodily functions
- Clears toxins
- Relieves pain
- Enhances personal awareness and promotes spiritual growth
After receiving the Reiki attunement you will be able to give treatments to yourself, other people, animals, and plants - who ever is willing to receive
Please book in advance since class size is limited .
We hope you can join us for the day!
Taught by Reiki Master/Teacher Toni Conley
Reiki II & Reiki III dates TBA
We Also Recommend