Qabalah Made Easy: Discover Powerful Tools to Explore Practical Magic and the Tree of Life
Qabalah Made Easy: Discover Powerful Tools to Explore Practical Magic and the Tree of Life by David Wells
Discover how you can use the spiritual teachings of the Tree of Life to improve your life on Earth.
An accessible introduction to the profound teachings of the Tree of Life and how you can use them to improve your experience on Earth.
Qabalah is a Western non-religious mystic tradition containing a body of magical knowledge and practices. It offers teachings on the creation, origin and fate of the soul, the nature of divinity and the role of human beings on Earth, and includes meditative, devotional and mystical practices, such as astrology, tarot and magic.
David Wells has been studying Qabalah for over 25 years and in this book shares his knowledge of this fascinating philosophy. He breaks down the concepts of Qabalah into an easy-to-follow path and shows how you can use them effectively in your life. The book is full of practical exercises, simple rituals and safe practices that will allow you to experience the power of Qabalah for yourself. You will discover:
- the role of the Tree of Life - the central organizational system of Qabalah
- the 10 Sephiroth (spheres) of the Tree and what they mean
- meditations and exercises for each Sephira
- how to create a personal sigil (symbol) to represent your highest values
- how to use Qabalistic prayer and work with the four great Archangels for daily support and protection.
Trade Paperback | English | 256 pages | 5 x 8 x 1 IN
We Also Recommend
Embrace Your Power: A Woman's Guide to Loving Yourself, Breaking Rules, and Bringing Good into Your Life