Your adventuring party travels through thousands of never-ending trees, the scent of cypress, pines and evergreens tackling your senses. The aroma of eucalyptus, mint and a faint whisper of smoke greet you as you enter a clearing.
Scent Profile: Cypress, Pine, Cedar, Spruce, Fir, Amber
* Keep diffusers away from children and pets
* Do not ingest fragrance oil. Contact your physician or poison control immediately if accidental ingestion occurs.
* Place diffuers on a stable, flat surface.
* Never place a diffuser directly on a finished surface or allow the fragrance oil to come in contact with a finished surface; the oils can and will cause permanent damage to many finished surfaces, fabrics or materials. Use a plate, a coaster and handle with extreme care.
* Never light the ends of diffuser reed with fire.
* Keep diffusers away from open flames and heat.
*Dice not included. All reed diffusers include 8 reed sticks.
Crystal Healing Disclaimer
All information about metaphysical properties is for reference only. It is a combination of research on how the gemstones have been used by different cultures today and throughout history, and our own personal experience. We do not recommend using crystals as a substitute for conventional medical or psychological treatment and do not claim they cure or heal medical conditions. Please always listen to the advice of your medical professional and only use crystals as a complementary therapy in addition to medical treatment.
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …