Blue Phosphate Crystal Cluster
This vibrant blue crystal is Monoammonium Phosphate and is artificially grown out of natural elements. Blue crystals protrude from all angles and sit atop a black base. It is a beautiful bright color and will bring bright energy to any room it is in.
Phosphate History and Uses:
Monoammonium phosphate (MAP) is a major ingredient of agricultural fertilizers and some fire extinguishers. It also has significant uses in optics and electronics.
Phosphate Geological Description:
Phosphates are the naturally occurring form of the element phosphorus, found in many phosphate minerals. In mineralogy and geology, phosphate refers to a rock or ore containing phosphate ions. This is Artificially-Grown in Monoammonium Phosphate, (NH₄)H₂PO₄.
- Price is for one (1) Phosphorus Crystal
- Origin: Lab-grown in Poland.
- Dimensions: ~ 2" to 2-3/4" inches wide
- Stone choices vary and are not always the same as the photo.
- No two crystals are alike so please allow for variation.
- If you have specific questions or concerns, always inquire, we will be glad to search for that particular item you are interested in.
We Also Recommend