Blue Apatite Gemstone Sphere
Blue Apatite Gemstone Properties
Blue Apatite is a strong stone for exploring past lives and their karmic patterns. Used in the dream state it allows us to find creative solutions to overwhelming problems. With uplifting energy, it can help us gain a higher perspective on situations. It creates a sense of openness and ease in social situations, enhancing communication and self-expression making it a wonderful companion for teachers, public speakers, and autistic children. Blue Apatite is thought to be helpful for soothing headaches, stimulating eyesight, and suppressing hunger.
- Keywords: Psychic activation, access to knowledge
- Chakras: Throat, Third Eye
- Element: Wind
- Zodiac Signs: Gemini, Libra
- Number: 9
Blue Apatite History and Uses:
This mineral was often mistaken for Tourmaline, Olivine, Peridot, Topaz, and Beryl and so it was named in 1786 by the German geologist Abraham Werner, from the Greek word ‘apatein’ which means to be deceptive. Translucent gemstone quality Apatite is rare but it is found in a range of colors including, blue, green, yellow, violet, red, clear and a rutilated chatoyant form called cats eye. Apatite is composed of calcium phosphate, the mineral which makes up both tooth enamel and bones in vertebrate animals. Some moon rocks collected by astronauts on the Appollo missions have been found to contain Apatite. It is used commercially as a fertilizer because of its high phosphate content and in explosives, fireworks, pesticides, toothpaste, detergents and pharmaceutical products.
Blue Apatite Geological Description:
Apatite is a calcium phosphate mineral with a trigonal crystal system and a hardness of 5. It is found around the world but the largest deposits are in Russia.
Affirmation: I open my inner eyes to the realms of hidden knowledge.
- The price is for one (1) Sphere
- All stones are subject to size, coloring & weight.
- These are all real crystals & semi-precious gemstones.
- Each gemstone has its own unique personality, energy, and vibration, where no two stones are alike so please allow for variation.
- Stones choices vary and are not always the same as the photo.
- If you have specific questions or concerns, always inquire, we will be glad to search for that particular item you are interested in.
We Also Recommend