This stunning red crystal is Polish Pruskite. It is lab-grown out of natural elements. It is a single large red crystal on top of a yellow base. It is a beautiful bright color and will bring bright energy to any room it is in.
Pruskite History and Uses:
Also known as Potassium Ferricyanide, Pruskite is a great display mineral. Pruskite crystals do not form naturally but must be lab-grown. The color of Pruskite comes from the iron inside the mineral's composition. The chemical compound of Pruskite is used to develop film the old fashion way and it is used also as an additive to road salt in Europe.
Pruskite Geological Description:
This is Lab-Grown in potassium ferricyanide, K3[Fe(CN)6], which contains trivalent iron. It is not toxic but it is not edible so do not lick or eat it.
- Price is for one (1) Pruskite Crystal
- Origin: Lab-grown in Poland.
- Dimensions: ~ 2" to 2-3/4" inches wide
- Stone choices vary and are not always the same as the photo.
- No two crystals are alike so please allow for variation.
- If you have specific questions or concerns, always inquire, we will be glad to search for that particular item you are interested in.
Keywords: Energizing life force, harmonizing sacred space
Zodiac Signs: Virgo
We Also Recommend